Working out at homes has become a quintessential thing ever since lockdown began in 2020. It has been a drastic shift in our lives where we started doing everything from our homes from work to workout. Although we miss the gym a lot, we do not have any other option than to adjust to this new normal. And just like work from home is here to stay, workout from home is also likely to become a part of our lives now.
If you are confused about how to make this transition smooth, this article might just be the thing that you need. You can start with some free-hand exercise at home but we know it doesn’t make up for the wonderful kinds of equipment that facilitate your movement. Also because of the lack of mobility in our lives during this work from home phase, many of us have been observing our body going rigid or gaining extra body fat. While one should not be too hard on themselves, it would be good if all our hard work in the gym doesn’t get dissolved. Buying gym equipment online is a good alternative that will give you a gym-like experience at home. Now you can sweat, look miserable and just be while you are exercising, without caring who is looking. You can exercise in the privacy of your rooms. But if you are wondering what kinds of equipment you should get for your at-home gym setup, this article talks about that!
- Treadmills: An essential part of our workout session is running. It gives the right boost for a nice intensive workout. Treadmills can also be therapeutic. In fact, it also qualifies for a solitary exercise. There is nothing better than some good old running after all.
- Spin Bikes: Spin Bikes are small and don’t occupy a lot of space in your house. However, it is very good for the whole body movement, while focusing on your leg muscles. Spin bikes can prove to be very effective and are again, easy to do without any risk of injury.
- Bench Press: Nobody likes seeing the hard work that they have done on themselves in the gym disappear. The bench press is a very good way to revive those abs. There is nothing more painful for a gym enthusiast to see their abs convert into belly fat. Thus getting a bench press is a good way to avoid that belly fat or simply for activating your core. A healthy core also makes for a healthy body.
- Rowing Machine: Arms are difficult to keep in shape and toned without some good and heavy prop. Therefore a rowing machine is worth the space it takes up in your house. It contributes to full-body exercise as it not only activates your arm muscles but your leg muscles too.
- Dumbbells: Good work on arms need more than just free exercises. Dumbbells work very well in activating the arm muscles if that is your only focus in your at-home workout session. Also, since they are lowkey, you can exercise with dumbbells in your break times as well. You don’t need to schedule a separate time for it.
- Cross Trainer: Workout is not only about shaping your body and looking nice. It is more than that. It is about your health as well. Movement is of utmost essential for the proper functioning of the body. Cross Trainer not only warms you up for the harder exercises but also increases your stamina and cardio capacity. This does wonder for your physical health.
- Power tower: You need a machine that is a multitasker when you are buying equipment to work out at home. The power tower is the best equipment for that. Having one power tower is enough for a full-body workout, that’s how genius this equipment is. You can work out on your leg muscles, arm muscles, and core altogether. You can also adjust the intensity of your exercise with the help of the weight plates that come along with the power tower.
So, now that you know what are the kinds of equipment that will facilitate your at-home workout regime, you don’t have to worry about the lack of mobility in your lives during this work-from-home phase. However, since it is an unsupervised workout unlike the gym, make sure that you don’t go overboard and hurt yourself in the process.