Erectile dysfunction could mean more than just your inability to please your partner, and that’s the reason why you should never ignore erectile dysfunction. Read the blog till the end to get a deeper insight into how serious it can be to avoid erectile dysfunction. We shall also discuss the various erectile dysfunction treatment options available, which will help you make an informed decision by considering all the potential health benefits and risks.
What Is Erectile Dysfunction? How Common Is It?
Erectile dysfunction (also called impotence) is a sexual problem that makes men incapable of getting and maintaining firm enough erections for sexual intercourse most of the time.
If you are dealing with such erection problems, you should know that you are not alone in this battle. Erectile dysfunction is so prevalent that almost 50% of men over the age of 40 years experience it, at least to some degree. The risk of having erectile dysfunction increases with age, roughly by decade. For instance, 70% of men in their 70s will have some ED.
Most patients have moderate or severe erectile dysfunction. Around 10% of men have severe erectile dysfunction, which implies that they aren’t able to get and maintain firm erections for successful penetration. In other terms, they can’t have intercourse at all.
In the United States, about thirty million men have erectile dysfunction. Previously, men felt so uncomfortable discussing sexual concerns with their doctor that they chose to live with the problem rather than consulting a doctor and receiving appropriate treatment. Let’s now discuss how important it is to visit your healthcare provider and get assessed.
Why A Doctor’s Visit Is Essential For Erectile Dysfunction?
People must visit their doctor and tell them about what they are experiencing because erectile dysfunction sometimes develops as an initial sign of something worse, such as cardiovascular disease.
When men in their 30s or 40s experience erection problems, most doctors refer them straight to a cardiologist as men with a new diagnosis of erectile dysfunction are at significant risk for a stroke, a heart attack, or any other type of cardiac events at least 3 – 5 years from the time of diagnosis.
You might be wondering how erection problems are linked to cardiovascular disease in any way. Well, to get or main firm erections, you need to have adequate blood flow through the small blood vessels of the penis. So, in case high blood pressure or cholesterol is affecting your blood flow, it may cause a discernible effect in the small blood vessels of your penis first. That’s the reason why you should never ever ignore erectile dysfunction.
What Lifestyle Factors Contribute To Erectile Dysfunction?
Following lifestyle habits can increase your risk for erectile dysfunction:
● Smoking: Smoking is known to be the biggest energy of smooth erectile functioning. Many studies have revealed that quitting smoking can actually help regain sexual function and invigorate love life all over again.
However, reversing erectile dysfunction takes time. In the meantime, you can take Kamagra oral jelly to enjoy pleasurable sexual intercourse with your partner.
● Diet: An unhealthy diet can lead to erectile dysfunction. Include more fresh fruits, veggies, whole grain, nuts, and seeds, and eliminate processed and refined foods to avoid erectile dysfunction.
● Sedentary Lifestyle: An inactive lifestyle can significantly contribute to erectile dysfunction. Make sure you exercise regularly or most days of the week for at least 30 minutes to improve blood circulation in your body and prevent erectile dysfunction.
- Death Grip Syndrome: An affliction caused by frequent masturbation that can often make your penis less sensitive, and in some cases can even prevent you from getting hard at all. Thankfully, it is possible to cure death grip syndrome.
Know Your Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Options
Back in the 1970s and 1980s, there weren’t many erectile dysfunction treatment options. You could only consider consulting psychological cancer. There were also some surgical treatment options, but those were not tolerable to most ED patients.
But today, there are various erectile dysfunction treatments available. If one doesn’t work well for you, another might. All you need to do is to at least talk openly with your healthcare provider and help him recommend the most appropriate treatment for you.
● Oral Medications: Oral ED medications such as Kamagra oral jelly works well for a majority of men with erectile dysfunction. We will discuss everything about this world-class medication in the subsequent section of this article.
If Kamagra oral jelly doesn’t work or if your doctor finds it inappropriate for you, he may recommend any other medication such as Cenforce, Fildena, or Vidalista. All these medications are commonly used generic versions of popular brands. They are not only safe and cost-effective but also deliver similar results to that of their branded counterparts.
● Injection Therapy: Although it’s not as convenient as using medications, it works quite well for many ED patients.
● Hormonal Treatment: Low levels of testosterone hormone in your body can make the drug ineffective. Sometimes increasing its levels make the medication work.
● Penile Implants: If all other erectile dysfunction treatment options fail to work, your doctor would recommend penile implants. These penile implants involve a surgical procedure that takes nearly an hour. Studies suggest that 90% of patients are satisfied with the outcomes as it helps restore their abilities to get and maintain firm erections.
What Is Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Kamagra oral jelly is the most potent and effective generic form of sildenafil citrate. It is generally prescribed to those ED patients who have problems swallowing hard tablets or do not prefer taking them.
The jelly form of Kamagra makes it super easy to swallow even without water without leaving any after-taste. The best thing is that Kamagra oral jelly is available in various flavors such as orange, pineapple, strawberry, mango, mint, chocolate, vanilla, butterscotch, and many others. You can choose to buy your favorite flavors to make medicine administration a pleasant experience.
Kamagra oral jelly is very effective, but it can cause some people to develop certain side effects, including headache, dizziness, nasal congestion, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, indigestion, impaired hearing, temporary changes to vision, etc. These side effects are often mild and tolerable, but if they last for more than a couple of hours, kindly call your doctor.
Take Kamagra oral jelly by following all the instructions of your doctor to minimize the risk of developing side effects. Check Cheap Medicine Shop to buy Kamagra oral jelly safely, discreetly, and at reasonable prices.