If you’re hoping to make things run faster for your small business or eCommerce store, then you’ll definitely want to consider adding automation into your everyday tasks. It’s one way to give you peace of mind on how your business is running and stop you investing all your spare time and sanity into keeping things going.
After all, there are plenty of hands-on daily tasks that you and your team focus on which could easily be taken care of with some forethought and scheduling.
Creating more satisfied staff and customers, and a more efficient work and sales environment. If you need any more motivation, then read on to discover precisely why automation can help you and your small business.
1. Automation Saves Time
If you need to find some hours away from your business, then automation is the way to go. You’ll be able to set some of your repetitive tasks ahead of time, and schedule them to repeat throughout the year. JAMS workload automation is an excellent option to automate business processes. Things like social media posts, customer signup and welcome emails, discount codes and sales promotions, and segmenting your customer profiles can all be automated.
2. Team Satisfaction Goes Up
When you give your team the tools they need to make their lives easier, you’ll find it leads to an increase in productivity and a direct increase in the overall team’s satisfaction. This then leads to a more creative team overall since they’ll have time and capacity to work on other tasks, like the marketing strategy.
3. You’ll Have Improved Customer Experience
Once your business grows it becomes harder to respond to clients with only one or two staff members, which is why automating the conversation often leads to better customer experiences. You’ll be able to tailor messages to the type of client you’re dealing with and can even start to segment customers into specific types of clients like VIP, new customer, or repeat customer. This is particularly useful for sites that offer an online casino signup bonus as it allows you to easily send promotional information to them when it would benefit them the most.
4. Stock Won’t Ever Truly Run Out
While manually keeping track of stock is easy in the early days, it’s far harder to keep up with everything once your business starts booming. While everyone does their best to track things, having a dedicated programme in place with a reorder point formula can only help keep things running smoothly.
Along with removing any kind of human error. This type of automation ensures that your suppliers will automatically get an email reordering any items that suddenly reach a low-in-stock point – such as only 5 left – so you don’t have to manually keep track of this.
5. Automation Assists With Scaling
Having things automated ensures you and your team can easily transition from a small business to a medium size one when the time arrives. With tools and programmes in place to handle an influx of customers, you’ll never be left scrambling or pulling late nights to try and respond to every email again or get your latest campaign off the ground. As your business grows, so too will the tools you use, and you’ll find that
Top Products To Help Automate Your Business:
- Buffer: Schedule your social media posts ahead of time with Buffer. They offer a basic free plan, as well as several highly tailored paid-for options.
- MailChimp: Set up a company profile, and templates, and you’re a-for-away with starting to email your customers. Their free plan allows users to send 2,000 subscribers up to 10,000 emails each month and their built-in CRM ensures you’ll be able to stay on top of your email campaigns.
- Google Ads: Nothing is better than having a singular place to view and manage your online ads and campaigns, and you can schedule them in advance with set pricing to save time having to any kind of real time bidding. It also integrates seamlessly with other Google products, like the Keyword Planner.
- SEMrush: An alternative to Google’s Keyword Planner is SEMrush. If you need to track keywords, look for backlink opportunities, have detailed reports delivered, and do SEO audits, then SEMrush is your top tool choice.
- Trello: Calendar management, to-do lists, creating a marketing content calendar, and tracking projects are all available to do with Trello. And it’s free, which is definitely a boon for your small business expenses.
With tasks handled by automation, you’ll find you have more free time and far less stress when it comes to making a good first impression with clients, keeping your stock at a manageable level, and having satisfied employees.