Tummy tuck surgery, also known as abdominoplasty, eliminates excess fat and skin. At the same time it also repairs weak or split muscles in most cases. The result is a smoother, less exposed stomach profile.
Even people with normal body weight and percentage can acquire an abdomen that protrudes or is loose and drooping. The most common causes to undergo a tummy tuck are:
- Prior surgical procedure
- Significant fluctuations of weight
Benefits of Tummy Tuck?
There are many benefits to have a tummy tuck surgery.
- First, there’s an outstanding advantage for the lower back: decrease back pain by reinforcing the musculature.
- Second, a tummy tuck can come up with long-lasting results. They can last for decades provided that you preserve a healthy weight.
Recovery Time of Tummy Tuck?
You will likely be in slight ache after waking up from the general anesthesia, and for the next 24 hours. Nothing that painkillers can’t fix.
Some bruising and swelling may appear too.
After a tummy tuck surgical procedure, it is normal to feel tightness for a few days because the stomach muscle group was strengthened.
Some important Complications:
- Even though tummy tuck surgical treatment can be useful for many men and women, there are some complications that should be taken into consideration.
- There is a hazard of bleeding, infections, blood clots, and seromas (fluid construct-up).
- Headaches after a tummy tuck are rare as long as you follow the advice of you surgeon.
- Minor problems include unsightly scars, minor asymmetries, and contour defects.
Plastic Surgery in Spain:
Spain is a popular destination for cosmetic and plastic surgery, as well as non-surgical cosmetic treatments.
In comparison to other popular countries such as Turkey, the Czech Republic, or Mexico, Spain provides significant benefits to people seeking plastic surgery:
- Professionalism and amenities of high quality
- Reasonable prices
- A lovely climate helps you recover faster
In Spain, the most popular cosmetic and plastic operations are:
- Breast enlargement
- Surgery on the upper and lower eyelids
- Tummy Tuck
Rhinoplasty, often known as nose surgery or nose job, is a popular cosmetic procedure.
It entails altering the cartilage and bone of the nose. The construction of the nose and its ultimate appearance is determined by both aspects.
In the case of deformities caused by an injury or birth defects, this surgery can improve the contours of your nose.
Blepharoplasty is the most effective procedure to remove droopy or sagging eyelids.
You may appear exhausted if you have these unfavorable face traits. They can also prevent your eyes from opening wide.
The skin of the eyelids is the first to show signs of aging as we grow older. The muscles in your eyelids weaken as they stretch.
Excess fat may build up in your eyelids resulting in sagging upper lids and heavy bags under your eyes.