Cinema8 is an interactive video platform that allows anyone to produce a stunning interactive video regardless of skill level or coding knowledge. With a drag and drop logic, the creation of interactive video is straightforward and intuitive.
The uprising of this platform in video production
Video content has grown tremendously in recent years, making it imperative to provide high-quality and unique content. Video content is a powerful marketing tool, and any effective marketing strategy has a plan for capturing viewers' attention and encouraging audience interaction. As a result, this is critical in an era where video competes with entertainment and personal content from YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram as well as other brands' content.
Regardless of whether you're in sales and marketing or the arts or customer service or learning or HR & marketing, interactive video is a tremendous advantage in terms of efficiency and effectiveness. To keep your audience interested, you can use Cinema8's interactivity as a powerful marketing tool. With Cinema8, you can use interactive video surveys to hire and learn more about your employees, create engaging video stories for your customers, create gamified help videos for your customers, and more.
The points to be remembered here
- Your video images can be enhanced with a wide range of dynamic content, including URLs and HMTL code. You can use internet movies from YouTube and Vimeo. Still, you can also submit your own or use the Cinema8 collection, which has a wide range of videos on various topics, including technology, wildlife, science, and more.
- As a result of the Cinema8 platform, you can not only make and store videos, but you can also save server or computer space. Local caching, which provides faster access to films by caching data on your server and allows several viewers to see the videos simultaneously, is another benefit for businesses.
- With SCORM compatibility, Cinema8 can be used on learning management systems (LMS) with ease. It would help if you exported your interactive movie, then used it. It's also possible to embed your video anywhere you like using the embed code tool, and you can use the referrer URL to find out where your viewers are coming from.
- Your videos can be published on a corporate channel using the Enterprise Tube feature that allows for channel creation and playlists and the like, dislike, and vote capabilities to engage your audience.
- When it comes to analyzing video content, Cinema8 provides a complete package that goes much beyond the number of views and views per second you may receive from the old approach. The ability to see heat maps of your video, comprehensive usage records, thorough interaction reports, and interest analyses, as well as the ability to manage the entire process with a complete set of graphics and data on your content's performance, are all included.
- Cinema8 has a wide-form designer that allows you to build a survey from start to finish, including all of its components. Create and preserve helpful information about your audience by asking different types of questions.
- When you use Storyflow's video timeline function, you may upload as many videos as you like, whether they're interactive or not. To put it another way, Storyflow is a platform that helps you design your fiction and connects your interactive video projects to questions. It's an absolute necessity when it comes to outlining the procedures involved in creating an interactive video.
Another noteworthy feature is the ability to save the viewer's activities for later use with memory settings. Using gamification is a viable approach for moving viewers to different paths based on the options they select.
With Cinema8's live streaming capability, you may begin broadcasting immediately, without the need for an application or program. Share the URL with your audience and enjoy an uninterrupted broadcast, accessible from any device and with the ability to transform your recorded broadcasts into interactive videos later on.