Are you looking for new online marketing strategies to help boost your customer traffic in order to achieve your business goals? Then comprehensive SEO services may be just what you are looking for. SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is a process that can improve your website content in such a way that your products or services will be more readily found online.
How Does SEO Work?
SEO focuses primarily on optimising your website in order to improve its rankings. The higher your rankings appear in search engines like Google or BING, the higher the chances that your site will be visited more often. The more traffic your website receives the higher the likelihood of increased sales and leads.
Different Types of SEO Services
There are several different types of SEO services that can be used to improve your rankings:
1. Technical SEO – Analysing the technical factors of your website that impact its rankings such as:
- Code Efficiency – insufficient code can slow down your website’s load time and can dilute the on-page content.
- Website Speed – a faster speed will provide users with a superior experience and Google’s ranking algorithm prefer a faster website over a slower one.
- Mobile Responsiveness – whether your website is able to adapt to the type of device being used to view a website. A responsive website delivers an improved user experience.
- SSL/HTTPS – an SSL certificate creates a secure connection between your website and a visitor and protects the information they entered.
2. On-Page SEO – optimisation of visible page elements that affect rankings
- Page Title and Meta Description – both the title tag and meta description on your web pages should contain primary keywords to help the search engine understand the semantics of the page. SEO services know how to best optimise your website page’s title tags and meta descriptions in order to improve organic traffic. Intriguing and accurate page title descriptions help to increase click-through rates and reduce bounce rates.
- Headers (Headings) – the proper use of heading tags will help improve your website’s rankings. Search engines reward web pages that are structured in a way that helps organise page content.
- On-Page Content – the text (content) on a website page is critical to potential rankings as search engines track visitor usage metrics like bounce rate and time spent on the page. Simply put, your on-page content must provide your visitors with value. This means a concise, appealing layout and rich media (graphics videos, etc.) that improves engagement and ensures your ranking improvements will have greater staying power.
- Off-Page SEO – Implementing optimisation elements that are not related to the content page itself. These SEO techniques help to increase your website’s domain authority (a measure of its credibility and ability to rank well).
- Social Media – Social media content helps to create awareness and the more your website participates in social media the greater the likelihood of users visiting our website.
- Backlinks – Backlinks are similar to word-of-mouth referrals. The more backlinks your website receives the greater your rankings. The key is to provide valuable content that others are more likely to share on their websites.
- Organic SEO – improving your website’s rankings on the main ‘organic’ area within search engines.
Organic SEO is the use of traditional search engine optimisation that starts with keyword research. This helps to improve Google search engine rankings with techniques such as on-page and off-page optimisation, page title optimisation, building backlinks, and utilising social media.
Other SEO services to improve rankings include:
- Local SEO
- Voice SEO
- Reputation Management
- Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Optimisation’s ultimate goal is to generate more business. All of the above techniques can be used in different ways to increase the likelihood of a visitor becoming a potential customer.