Whoever owns and operates a website knows about SEO tools, whereas SEO is the normally used acronym for Search Engine Optimization.
Google has to inspect the Website and then rank it intermittently. Every Google website crawler visits different websites, inspects its content, saves all the relevant website data, and then ranks it.
Analyzing and presenting your data according to precise rules to get a good rank is known as search engine optimization.
Website and SEO Checker
A Website checker tool is designed to check SEO, gives you a complete analysis of your Website and generates a report that will help you create better SEO strategies to achieve improved search engine visibility. The SEO report highlights all the SEO issues related to any website and gets someone ready with suggestions for the errors that need urgent attention. Such tools help to improve your general website performance significantly.
If you are a webmaster, then there is a constant need to “website SEO score check” for your Website. It will tell you how well your Website is optimized to rank on various search engine results pages (SERPs). Furthermore, it uncovers the following information:
- It allows you to see what’s going on with website SEO.
- You will be able to Discover SEO issues on your Website and then fix those.
- It gives an insight into what’s working and what’s not.
- It helps you to Recognize what needs to be substituted, removed, or developed.
How to pick a Website and SEO checker tool?
Before you pick any tool to check SEO and Website, look for some remarkable features for precise output. Some of them are:
Display SEO Score:
Make sure your tool has the potential to check the SEO site score of any entered website. It will help you to generate a “Website Ranking report.”
Conduct SEO Test:
The feature of the SEO test shows you the number of tests your website site has passed. Additionally, this way, you will be able to find All the warnings and errors.
SEO Categorizing and Authorization:
Make sure your selected tool is offering the feature of grading your site against key metrics like the Website’s performance, responsible for SEO, mobile readiness, and security.
Your tool should be able to display a bunch of “General SEO” metrics and data. Mainly, it must have the potential to test SEO elements such as:
- Title of the page
- Meta Description
- Keywords and their position
- Preview of Google Search Results
- Keywords Density Test
- <h1> and <h2> Heading Status
- Test related to Robots.txt
- Test of all the Broken Links
- SEO Friendly URL and favicon Test
- Image Alt and inline CSS Test
- Noindex and Nofollow Tag Checking
- Domain and Page Authority Checking
The feature of showing you the desktop and mobile screenshots of your Website must be offered. In this way, you will be able to improve your design for better rankings.
Your selected tool must display a thorough analysis of the main keywords used across your entire Website.
This feature helps you gain insight into all the social signals connected to your site, including the overall number of shares your site has acquired on all the major social media sites. The tool must be able to run server and security tests.
Tools to Check Website and SEO
Some of the free tools to check SEO and Website are listed below:
This online tool is designed to check SEO and Websites based on the ranking criteria of Google and other major search engines like Bing and Yahoo. It runs SEO analysis thoroughly to deliver accurate, helpful, and reliable results, to get the site’s SEO report. This SEO tester utility supplies a comprehensive and in-depth exploration of a website’s SEO data and performance in virtually all ramifications, with just a click. For SEO check online, this Website Ranking Checker takes things to a completely different level by presenting you with some progressive SEO reports you can trust. Reposts given by this SEO tester are:
- Loading time of your page,
- Your actual page size,
- List of recommendations on what to do to move your site SEO forward for improved rankings.
- Reports of HTTPS Test
- Reports of Server Signature and safe browsing Test
- Results of Directory Browsing and plaintext emails Test
To avail of all of its exclusive features, you have to enter the URL and click on the “check SEO” option for quick and error-free results within no time.
Lonos – website checker tool
The tool analyzes your Website to see how well prepared it is for online success. It also gives you tips for the improvement of your website and SEO ranking. The Website Checker evaluates four characteristics of your Website that are:
- It gives you a detailed insight into the Website presentation
- It provides Accessibility via different search engines
- It gives you a Website security test
- Tell you Website speed
This tool offers you some top-notch features such as:
- RankWatch’s Website Analyzer is an SEO Audit tool that gives you a wide-ranging insight into your site’s SEO data such as Meta Tags, Google SERP Preview, Sitemaps, Robots.txt, and many more vital stats.
- Its Website Speed Checker Test permits you to check Website speed tests through actual real-time browsers, along with innovative features and recommendations.
- This tool tells you about your Website’s Social Distribution through numerous Social Media Platforms briefly.
- It allows you to conduct a comprehensive Website Traffic Analysis and let you know about your Website’s Global Rank.
- It has an in-built section of our Web Analyzer to determine what the domain is built on and all the Website’s technologies.