Download Official Samsung Ringtones
Lost your Samsung ringtone, please inadvertently. Or go melancholy ringtones from Samsung’s latest cell phones to old Samsung phones. You can follow the link below. And explore from official Samsung ringtones. You can get as many ringtones as you want for your Samsung phone for free from these websites.
A member of BTS has designed the new ringtone of the Samsung Galaxy-
The new version of “Over the Horizon” has been composed by Suga, a well-known South Korean rapper.
All the prominent manufacturers of mobile terminals, such as Samsung, Apple, or Xiaomi, have a characteristic ringtone, which has already become an icon because by listening to it, we already know the brand of the smartphone of the person who has that ringtone, unless you have changed it to a custom one, of course.
Today, the Korean maker has just stated through a press release that the Samsung Galaxy will have a new ringtone and that a member of the BTS group has created it.
Over the Horizon Suga BTS
Do you have a Samsung mobile? This will be the new default ringtone of your terminal.
This is how the new Samsung ringtones Galaxy sounds \s” Over the Horizon” has been the default melody for Samsung devices for more than ten years and, throughout this time, has undergone slight modifications. Still, now the Korean brand has decided to release a new version of this topic, just one day after launching its new folding terminals, the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3.
Samsung appointed the South Korean rapper Min Yoon-gi, whose stage name is Suga and who is part of the BTS group, as its new music producer and the first assignment he assigned to him was to provide a fresh look to the firm’s popular ringtone. Korean.
In the video that we give you behind these lines, you can hear how the new version of “Over the Horizon” created by Suga sounds:
The famous rapper for the Korean company developed this new theme features some of the recognizable aspects of Suga’s music, such as the sounds of violins and percussion and certain lines with his voice.
Suga himself claimed that he had wanted to compose an instrumental theme from a very young age. This opportunity that Samsung offered him put all his work as a producer to make the result as pleasant as possible.
For its part, the Korean company acknowledged that the member of the BTS group was the appropriate person for the remix of the mythical “Over the Horizon” both for his expertise and talent.
Set your MP3 ringtone using the settings menu.
- If you don’t have mp3 samsung ringtones on your Samsung phone. And you want to move from your laptop Transfer utilizing a USB cord. You can save ringtones anyplace you choose. If you have the desired mp3 ringtone, download it to your phone. Processing in Stage 2
- Go to the settings menu marked like a gear symbol. Navigate the tab to discover where it “sound.”
- From the menu that opens, select the option labeled as “ringing.”
- A menu will open. With all the ringtones on the Samsung device, by default, scroll down to find the mp3 ringtone you just transferred/downloaded to your Samsung Galaxy. You most probably won’t find it on this menu. To mark the tab “Add” button.
- Select “Audio choice,” etc. which you want to add mp3 ringtone.
- A list of mp3 media in your phone will open, including all mp3 tracks in the collection. Select the preferred mp3 ringtone from the list by tapping and tapping “Done” when you’re done.