Data corruption and inaccessibility has become a very common issue in the Exchange environment. Thousands of mailboxes store critical data in an Exchange database. If the EDB file becomes corrupted due to an unforeseen event, all mailboxes become inaccessible, and you are unable to send, receive, or access emails. When your Exchange server stops working due to a database failure or other similar reason, you must first check the EDB file for possible corruptions and attempt to recover it in order to get the system back up and running.
Without the use of an Exchange server or Active Directory, EdbMails EDB recovery software can repair corrupted Exchange database files and recover Exchange mailboxes from an inconsistent or dead EDB file. Its straightforward interface and functionalities enable you to recover an EDB file in a few simple steps. The recovered data can also be exported as an Outlook PST file and imported into Office 365 or a new Exchange server.
What are the limitations of manual methods for EDB to PST recovery ?
Exchange EDB file corruption and inaccessibility could be caused by a number of factors. Some of the most common causes of Exchange database corruption are Exchange server crashes, malware attacks, logical errors, Exchange server shutdowns, power outages, hardware failures, and out-of-limit storage, among other things. Manual methods such as Eseutil and PowerShell scripts can be used to recover the Exchange database file. They do, however, have drawbacks that organizations cannot afford. Because the operations with these methods are command line-based, there is no guarantee that all the data can be safely recovered. Recovering an EDB via the Exchange admin centre (EAC) necessitates the use of an active internet connection. There is also a lack of support when running PowerShell scripts if something goes wrong in the middle which is why other professional EDB recovery tools, such as EdbMails EDB to PST converter, are recommended.
What are the benefits of using EdbMails EDB to PST converter?
- EdbMails can easily recover the offline EDB file and export it to PST without being connected to the internet .
- It is a reliable tool with user friendly customer availability 24/7 to assist you in the EDB recovery process.
- After the EDB file recovery, it can be viewed as a tree to export selected mail items.
- To avoid PST file corruption, you can use the PST split option to split a large target PST file during EDB to PST recovery.
- The user interface is straightforward, and even non-technical users can perform the recovery and export operations for professional and personal purposes.
- EdbMails can recover corrupted, damaged, encrypted, or password-protected EDB files that manual recovery methods cannot.
- It is a cost-effective and time-saving solution that can complete the task in a few clicks, saving you the trouble of unnecessary complexities.
Follow the steps below to recover EDB file using EdbMails EDB to PST converter tool
- Download and install EdbMails on your PC.
- Browse for the location of the EDB file that you wish to recover.
- Click Export EDB to PST option or you can even migrate the mailboxes to live Exchange or Office 365
- Once the process is completed, the EDB file will be converted to PST.
EdbMails is an award winning, cost effective and best EDB recovery tool with user friendly features
EdbMails is a highly recommended solution for EDB file recovery in all scenarios. It can convert corrupted, damaged, password-protected, and offline EDB files to PST. Besides saving your time and effort, it is a highly reliable tool for recovering from Exchange database disasters. You can also use this tool to migrate the contents of an EDB file to an Office 365 or live Exchange account, making it a one-stop shop for all recovery and migration solutions. EdbMails offers a free 24/7 customer support for all your queries, a free on-demand live demo, and attractive discounts upto 75% off, making it an all-around low-cost high-benefit product.
There are numerous methods for recovering a corrupted or inaccessible EDB file. However, they are not designed for professional recovery and may fail to recover important data, leaving users in the lurch. EdbMails is a safe and secure EDB to PST converter that not only recovers corrupted EDB files but also exports them to PST file. You can migrate mailboxes from EDB to live Exchange and Office 365 directly.