One of the major ways for promoting a new business is by using banners. But you can’t just choose to work with any one banner. You have to check out all the probable options associated with these banners, before you can finalize on the ones you want. For helping out smaller business owners matching the highest event standard, the use of step and repeat banner is always the right call. It is one amazing design for that fabulous backdrop for helping out the experts.
Learning about it in core:
If generally speaking, these banners are just series of logos, which are proficiently arranged in one certain pattern. These glamorous backdrops can be widely seen in so many sponsored social events. With passing years, these patterns are now coupled with some promising design choices, which ensure that these backdrops look amazing in photos and working as self-promotional.
Always aim for the right size:
Most of the time, the logo will get repeated multiple times without any background becoming too busy. Always aim for that typical photo, where you can get two to four visible logos or even a maximum of six, and not more than that.
- A proper size for every rectangular logo will be around 9” to 11” wide. On the other hand, you have the round or square logo, which will look better in the 5” to 8” range.
- Remember that tiny logos are really very hard to read and might come across so many photos. However, the real danger is while making the logo way too big.
- In case the photos has around 3 quarters of giant logo concealed by the person’s arm and barely half of the logo is poking out, then no one is able to learn about the business.
- In the same manner, the logos, which are too large will get detracted from photo itself and will create that awkward look.
- You can always try to test the design by just scaling it down. You can superimpose a figure right in front of it, or can just plan to print out one test banner.
Some other top tips to follow:
Apart from the points mentioned above, there are some extra tips that you need to focus at. Learning about those will help you big time.
- Always remember to choose matte over glossy as the fabric for this banner. It is vital to have correct fabric for ensuring that the images do not glare.
- Unless you need quite some images for reason that gets linked up to the event, make sure to keep the design simple. You can choose to repeat the brand logo for that maximum impact.
- Remember to give the photograph the room is needs so that you can position for the right place. The backdrop needs to be visible as much as possible.
There are so many interesting options available with the banners. Be sure to get along with the experts for making the right choice.