Cholesterol is a stubborn substance found in the human body. Our body uses it to make hormones, vitamin D, and other elements that aid digestion. It is produced by the body and can be found in substances like eggs, meat, and cheese. While having normal cholesterol levels is essential for the body, when the build-up hits enormous quantities, it has detrimental effects on our body.
It stimulates a host of other life-threatening diseases. In addition, the cholesterol attaches itself to the walls of the arteries and can cause heart failure. Hence, treating it is exceedingly essential. Ayurvedic medicine for cholesterol is made using natural elements and combats the troubles associated with it.
Ayurvedic medicine for cholesterol helps dwindle obesity and keep your craving under check. It has a cardio-protective formula that renormalizes the uneven lipid profiles. Liposem also boosts one’s metabolism to fight these woes.
The list of ingredients used are-
- Vrikshamla (garcinia indica) 130 Mg
- Guggulu (balsamodendron mukul) 75 mg
- Saptaranga (salacia chinesis) 55 mg
- Arjuna (terminalia arjuna) 60 mg
- Salmali (bombax malabaricum) 16. 47 Mg
- Madhuka (madhuca indica) 10. 47 Mg
- Sahachara (barleria prionitis). 10. 47 Mg
- Ketaki (pandanus tectorius) 10. 47 Mg
- Gokshura (tribulus terrestris)
- 47 Mg, kadali (musa paradisiaca)
- 47 Mg, rakta citraka (plumbago indica) 10. 47 Mg
- Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus) 4. 39 Mg
- Takkola (illicium verum) 3. 84 Mg
- Saurabhanimba (murraya koenigii) 1. 65 Mg
- Nimba (Azadirachta indica) 1. 65 Mg
WHAT ARE THE REASONS THAT TRIGGER HIGH CHOLESTEROL LEVELS?
- Cholesterol is fuelled by unhealthy eating habits. We tend to survive on junk food for the most part. Saturated fat, baked goods, deep-fried items, processed foods, and other junk raise our cholesterol levels. It is lethal to fall prey to such eating habits in the long run. They deteriorate our body’s functioning and do not provide any nutrition.
- Not exercising also has a role to play. Most people have sitting jobs that need them to operate from their desks. They are not mobile and refrain from exercising. That leads to an excess build-up of cholesterol that is not being secreted from the body. Lofty accumulation over time can start manifesting results in our health. Exercising plays a vital role in our lives. Our cells need rejuvenation, and it also keeps the body healthy.
- Genes may also influence your body’s disposition. Some people might suffer these symptoms despite having a healthy lifestyle. This is because their genes incline to adapt to these diseases. For example, familial hypercholesterolemia increases the likelihood of people developing higher cholesterol levels over time. Therefore, they need to keep their routine in check to avoid being a victim to its manifestations.
- Age also plays a part. As humans get older, they lose the zest to exercise or stay fit. As a result, our bodies start becoming frail and cannot carry out their functions as they would normally. This could lead to cholesterol build-up.
- People who are obese are also victims of this problem. They might possess unhealthy eating habits or do not exercise enough. For some others, despite doing everything, their weight still overrides all other things.
We must regularly test ourselves for cholesterol. Indian homes tend to use excess oil in their foods. Get into the habit of conducting frequent tests and stay vigilant of your manifestations. Learn to eat right and build a workout plan.