Kirkland Minoxidil (spot type) is a treatment for androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness). It is a topical drug applied directly to the affected area and can be purchased at a low price as a world-famous generic drug of Rogaine. Furthermore, it has the same ingredients as Re-up.
Alopecia pityroides are a type of alopecia common in adult men, and AGA is also included in this. Hair loss occurs mainly from the crown and hairline of the forehead, and symptoms such as thinning hair appear. As the symptoms progress little by little over time, starting treatment as early as possible is recommended. There are vasodilating effects to the active ingredient minoxidil contained in Kirkland minoxidil but was initially used as antihypertensive agents.
It is recognized that there is a hair growth effect, which is now being improved as a hair growth stimulant worldwide. It is being used. Not only does it dilate the capillaries and promote blood circulation in the scalp, but it can also be expected to promote hair growth and hair growth by directly acting on and activating cells that encourage hair growth. Where to buy Kirkland minoxidil? Where to buy Kirkland minoxidil? You will find Kirkland in any online market and pharmacy.
Features of Kirkland:
- Kirkland is a hair growth agent sold by Kirkland.
- Kirkland, the distributor, is a pharmaceutical company affiliated with “Costco,” famous for its substantial retail stores and has gained high reliability.
- It is the first generic drug of Rogaine, a hair growth agent approved in the world for its hair growth effect, and contains the same amount of the same ingredients.
- Kirkland is effective for the symptoms of AGA (male pattern baldness).
- People with AGA;
- People who feel that hair loss has increased;
- People who think that their hair has become thinner;
- People who want to strengthen their hair and increase the amount of hair;
- People who are not good at taking minoxidil.
Kirkland’s active ingredient:
Utilizing the vasodilator effect of minoxidil, the active ingredient of Kirkland, improves blood flow to the hair roots. It works to distribute the nutrients necessary for hair growth to the hair roots.
If nutrients are distributed to the hair roots, it can be expected to promote hair growth and gradually thicken and increase hair volume.
How to use Kirkland:
- Apply 1ml at a time directly to the area of concern for thinning hair.
- Divide into the morning, evening, and twice a day, and use at least 12 hours apart.
- It takes 2-4 hours to dry.
- If applied at night, allow it to dry completely before going to bed.
- If you forget to apply it, use it as usual from the subsequent use.
- To maximize the efficacy of the drug, wash your hair when it is dry.
- Hairstyling products can be used after applying this product.
The main side effects of Kirkland:
- Itching and rough skin have been reported as the main side effects of the applied area.
- Please note that using it when the skin is weak may cause side effects on the skin.
- A large amount of alcohol is contained in the ingredients, which may irritate the sensitive parts of the eyes and skin, mucous membranes, etc.
- If you accidentally touch the medicine, wash it off thoroughly with water or lukewarm water.
- If you cannot get a stimulus, consult your doctor.