To know the usefulness of affirmation cards, here, we need to know about the affirmation. Here affirmation refers to positive affirmation. And a positive affirmation obtains a positive statement that is used to interrupt and overcome negative thoughts you have about yourself or your life. I think positive affirmations are reminders of what I want to be and what's I want my life to be. That's the reason; I love to introduce positive affirmations into my self-talk through the use of positive affirmation cards.
Basically, the affirmation cards are enormous reminders for me. That informs my mind everything will be fine, so stop the negative self-talk. They help me to inspire by motivational thought. That installs a positive sense of hope and pulls me out of anxiety.
How useful these affirmation cards are?
I love to introduce positive affirmations into my self-talk through the use of positive affirmation cards. They're kind of like flashcards for your soul.
I love handling a tangible card because then the positive affirmation is more meaningful to me. That's why a great way to use affirmative words is to create your own affirmative word deck.
Here I point out some usefulness to use the affirmation decks-
- It will be more effective if you use your whole deck by shuffling them. And choose a card to focus on in a week or month and improve your self-esteem.
- The advantage of using cards is that it is not necessary to maintain a sequence while handling these cards.
- It's effortless to carry the card deck in your pocket or purse. So, to raise your confidence when will need to read the statement of the day, and you can open it easily and read it.
- I love to use the card physically because holding a card just makes me focus more, improves my productivity, and makes me hone in on the positive affirmation.
- Another most important reason to carry the card is - to read the card multiple times and also, to read the statement aloud if necessary.
- Affirmation cards are a great way to introduce emotional self-talk exercises. It assists you to apply effective and uplifting statements to yourself to remind you that you are an amazing person.
- When continuously you are changing and reading these positive, credible, and achievable affirmation statements. Gradually your mind will control the negative feelings of your thought. It will gather positive thoughts, and behavior in you.
When and How you use these cards?
Sometimes in your life, you might want to use positive affirmation cards every day as a part of your morning routine. At that time, I highly recommend using one of these cards before a job interview or before a big presentation or a meeting.
When you are having a bad day or really whenever you need a boost of self-love or confidence, you can use these positive thinking cards for you.
Here are some ways on how you can use the positives of your life -
- Draw one card in the morning and focus on that one positive affirmation for that day.
- Carry that one card with you and reread it throughout the day to remember you can reaffirm the positive message by display a few favorite positive affirmations cards in your mirror. Say them out loud to yourself while you're looking at yourself in the mirror before going to do something special.
- You should carry the card with you at all times in your wallet or your phone case.
- Choose a few affirmation cards you want to focus on during one week or one month.
- You can also type the affirmation as a daily reminder on your phone when your reminder goes off take a few moments to focus on that affirmation.
So that is all I like to tell you about positive affirmation cards. Now I think it is clear to you when you can use them and how you can use them.
Here are some Affirmations that you may select for your Positive thinking statements
- My body is perfect for me.
- I love myself in all positions who I am.
- I am safe and great full for every day.
- I am responsible for my own happiness.
- I trust my soul sound.
- I treat my mind with love I am proud of myself.
- I am at peace with my past.
- I believe in my responsibility and abilities.
- I am enough to do my best every day.
- I am worthy of the very best in life.
So, now our thoughts especially the negative thoughts not able to drag down our personal lives, our relationships, and our careers.
Rather from now on, we make good use of positive thinking about ourselves intentionally through the use of cards. Believe me, in your mind you will feel a positive strong effect on yourself which is much more helpful.