It is convenient to transfer winnings from Indian casinos to electronic wallets. This is mainly due to the speed of application processing. Funds will appear on the player’s balance in a matter of minutes.
How to apply for a withdrawal in an Indian casino
Almost all Indian online casinos operate under the license of the regulator from the island of Curacao. This company obliges licensees to comply with three rules:
- The administration of the gambling establishment cannot overestimate the minimum deposit and the minimum withdrawal. You can withdraw funds from the amount of 500-1000 Indian rupees. You can start playing for money with 100 INR.
- The maximum processing time for an application should not exceed three days. Therefore, operators for the cash register collect a separate team of consultants. If something went wrong, a support representative will contact the player himself and help complete the ticket in the correct format.
- The client of the gambling establishment will have the opportunity to choose a convenient payment system. Reputable online clubs support more than 10 virtual wallets from which you can both replenish your account and withdraw your winnings.
Before making the first application for a payout, you need to check that the account complies with the rules of the platform:
- Verification today is a mandatory condition for every client. If the operator withdraws money to minor users, the regulatory company will revoke the certificate unilaterally. Along with this, all game software will be lost. Each player needs to verify their age through an ID card, driver’s license or passport.
- Accounts with active bonuses are not accepted at the cashier. Users can play with a welcome bonus, cashback, no deposit gifts, free spins. All prize features must be wagered before going to the cashier and applying for a transfer of winnings.
- A personal questionnaire must be filled in the user’s personal account. This applies in particular to the place and city of residence, country, attached telephone number and e-mail address.
You can withdraw money both from the official website and through the mobile application. And it’s easier to do it in the program. The user will be able to link a bank card, an electronic wallet and subsequently request funds for transfer in one click.
The withdrawal of funds proceeds according to the following scheme:
- To start, the player needs to win the minimum amount. Usually this is x2 of the deposit that was credited earlier. If the user transferred 100 Indian rupees to the balance, then it is allowed to withdraw from 200 rubles. This rule is introduced to fight against scammers who come to the virtual casino to launder money.
- Next, you need to decide on the payment instrument. The range of electronic wallets includes both local payment systems and foreign ones. The set of online services also largely depends on the chosen currency.
- The final step is the choice of the transfer amount. Casino customers in India can withdraw up to 200,000 INR per day. Part of the money can be left on the account balance in order to continue playing for money without spending from your own budget.
The application is processed and falls into the hands of the employees of the online club. The first payouts are always checked manually, and therefore the delay can be up to 24 hours.
Where and how can I withdraw money from a casino in India
Most often, players from India use the local RuPay system. There are also several analogues that accept different types of currencies, including working with digital coins. By the way, over the past couple of years, almost all casinos from independent ratings have switched to cryptocurrency bets.
In second place in popularity are already international systems. They are used in the CIS, Europe and Asia, South America. The most popular include:
webmoney. You can use these transfers not only in Russia and Europe. The payment system is universal and convenient for Indian players.
Neteller and Skrill. These two platforms differ in instant payment processing. Most payouts go through in seconds.
Piastrix. Some Indian casinos also work with this system. The site has a convenient, intuitive interface that can be switched to several languages.
Do not forget about bank cards. In India, you can use all types of Visa and MasterCard. Moreover, we are also talking about foreign banking organizations that operate, including in the Indian market.
Transferring winnings to bank cards has two advantages:
- The client of the institution immediately receives the money in his hands. No need to pay a commission and use exchangers and at the same time waste time and money.
- You can transfer a large amount in one transaction. It is quite possible to break the jackpot in the floor of 1,000,000 rupees. The player will be able to withdraw almost the entire amount at a time.
If you have any questions in the online casino, the support service is ready to help. The team of consultants always has several employees who serve the cashier section. Financial instruments are not closed or blocked in licensed casino under any circumstances.
How often can you win at online casinos in India
If we talk about slot machines, then the frequency of winning is determined by such a parameter as volatility. Each device has its own return. It can be low, medium and high volatility.
In emulators with high returns, the player is waiting for big wins. True, you have to be patient. Prize combinations are extremely rare, so the user will have to spend a lot of money to hit the big jackpot.
New players tend to choose emulators from the popular section. Only models with low volatility are added here. In devices, you can increase the bet by only x5 in one spin. True, in 5 minutes this can happen several times.
Experienced gamblers recommend starting with the demo mode. This is the best way to test the machine and figure out how to win more often.