Are you fed up with your Android device? and that’s why you got a new iPhone? Then you must be looking for ways to say how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android or vice versa. Many people do not know that they can transfer data using a multi-rich platform with great ease, so they approach professionals. If you are one of them, read through this content to find ways to transfer data from your old Android phone to your iPhone. Additionally, you will come to know about the benefits of using such an application and then decide whether to use it or not.
Reasons to Transfer Data from Android To iPhone
Several reasons are there to transfer data, like you might have purchased a new phone, your old device has got spoiled, etc. In this instance, you want to transfer the data present in the old device to your new phone. Transferring the details to your new phone will make it easier for you to access anything required. With that, you no longer have to search here and there or check the older device to get information.
Steps to Transfer Data or Contacts from Your Old iPhone To Android Device
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android? Are you looking for an answer to this question? Well, the steps to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android with the help of Dr.Fone-Phone Transfer are included here:
- Firstly, you will have to launch the application-Dr.Fone on your PC, and for that, you have to wait for some time. Visit the phone transfer button to start with the process.
- Connect your IOS and Android device to the system and wait for some time for the application to detect automatically.
- As you have to export from Android to iPhone, Android should be the source, and the destination device is the iPhone. Look for the flip button to interchange the devices.
- Once everything is done, click on the data category to transfer the details. After checking the contact option, pick on start transfer to initiate the process.
- Wait for a couple of minutes for the system to sync contacts from one device to another. Ensure that both devices are connected till the entire process gets over.
- After completing the transfer data from iPhone to Android, you must remove both devices from the system. Now you can see if your new device has all the information.
Dr.Fone Phone Transfer: How does it Work
Are you interested to learn how to use Dr.Fone-Phone Transfer? In this section, you will come across a step-by-step guide. They are:
- Launch The Program: Firstly, you must launch the application on your computer and connect all devices.
- Pick On The Files To Transfer: Click all files you wish to transfer from your old device to a new one. The process is easy, and for that, you have to click on start transfer
- Choose The Desired Mode: To increase efficiency, you must change the GPS location but not disconnect the device. If you do so, the entire process will get stopped in between. In this circumstance, you might lose some data, which is not at all fruitful.
Thus, you have to be careful when it comes to how to transfer data from iPhone to Android.
Benefits of Using Dr.Fone Transfer
Many applications are available in the market, but by using a suitable application, like Dr.Fone, you can enjoy the below benefits. They are:
- Device Compatibility: The software is compatible with over 8000 Android and IOS devices. Using the application, you can transfer all forms of data between two devices. The process is simple and by connecting both source and destination devices.
- Transfer Speed: While using an application, another factor to look for is the transfer speed. A suitable tool has a great speed using which you can transfer the file within three minutes. It means you can transfer the data from one device to another seamlessly.
- Types of File To Transfer: Many platforms might not allow you to transfer a huge amount of files in one go. With a multi-rich application, you can support a maximum of 15 file types from one device to another. It is another feature that Dr.Fone has which you can experience while using it.
In The End
Did you already purchase a new phone? If so, you can start with transferring the data using an ideal platform like Dr.Fone. It is simple to use, and you do not have to learn any specific process. By understanding the above steps and downloading the application, you can transfer data from Android to iPhone. While browsing online, you might come across many solutions. But if you are looking for a reliable tool safe for usage, go ahead with Dr.Fone. Download the application and wait for the installation to complete to use the tool.