CBD gummy bears that you can easily take as cannabinoids. It’s a new CBD genre that has recently emerged. It is now a hot topic on Instagram and other SNS and is becoming more popular, especially among the younger generation.
Read More: CBD Cream for Pain
Nowadays, CBD is not regulated by violating the Cannabis Control Law so that you can take it safely and securely. That’s why multiple CBD brands have lined up gummy products, and it seems that one genre has been established. CBD gummy bears have become a hidden hit product. It has captured the hearts of CBD beginners due to the widespread use of cbd gummies for sleep. So this time, the article shows you how to make it from home.
Key elements to making CBD gummies:
- CBD oil (30ml)
- Sweeteners such as honey or sugar (2-3 tbsp)
- Gelatin (8 tbsp)
- Fruit juice of your favorite taste (50ml)
- Coconut water (250ml)
- Edible dye (not required)
- Salt (a pinch)
- Gummy type (If you have a gummy bear shape, it’s cute and recommended)
- Measuring cup
- Cooking Sheet
How to Make CBD Gummies-Cooking:
- Prepare a gummy mold on the cooking sheet in advance.
- Add extra water to the gelatin and mix until it becomes a trolley.
- Put coconut water in a pan and cook until it boils.
- Turn off the heat, add your favorite fruit juice, salt and honey (or sweetener) to the coconut water and mix well.
- Bring to a boil again and put on low heat.
- Add gelatin dissolved in water on low heat little by little to the pan and mix the pan for 2 to 3 minutes. (At this time, let’s mix firmly and quickly)
- When the gelatin and coconut water are completely mixed, turn off the heat and let the temperature cool for about 5 minutes.
- When it’s cool enough, mix in the CBD oil. Here is mentioned 30ml of CBD oil, but it doesn’t matter if you have more.
- Mix the contents of the pot thoroughly for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- If you use edible dye, add the dye at the same time as the oil.
- Pour the contents of the pot into the prepared gummy mold. It is easier to use a funnel at this time.
- Put the gummy candies in the fridge and let them sit for at least 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, touch the surface of the silverberry to check its elasticity.
- If it feels loose, let it sit in the fridge a little longer.
- Remove the gummy from the gummy mold.
- Store the gummies in a container that can be sealed.
This completes the CBD gummy. If you put it in a beautiful-looking container, you can take CBD without worrying about the eyes around you when you use your workplace or public facilities.
Benefits of making CBD gummies at home:
You can get CBD foods cheaper than you buy:
CBD foods are rarely sold worldwide today. Most of them are rare and expensive. However, if you make your own CBD gummies, you can quickly and cheaply get CBD foods.
You can make additive-free gummies:
If you make your own, you can make gummies without additives by sticking to dyes and sweeteners.
Also, depending on the CBD oil you use, you can control the ingredients yourself, such as making full-spectrum CBD gummies or making CBD that contains no cannabinoids other than CBD.