Completely Online Title Loan
Now you can get financing completely online without a physical inspection if you meet the requirements of the selected lender and provide recent photographs of the vehicle.
Bad Credit Title Loan Is What You Need!
If you are in an emergency and have a bad or poor credit history, it may be difficult for you to find the right financing option or raise credit score 100 points overnight. Banks and credit unions most often refuse to approve an application for people with bad credit as they work with good credit score range, so people have to consider alternative options. If you have a car title in your name, then you can apply for a Title Loan. Credit history does not matter!
What Is A Title Loan?
A Title Loan is a type of secured loan that helps people with any type of credit apply for and get money for their needs. A secured loan means that you need to provide an asset in order to receive the money. The most popular type of Title Loan is Car Title Loan, which means that the title of the car will be the collateral for the loan. You will need to temporarily transfer it to the lender for the duration of the debt repayment and receive it back when the loan is fully repaid. Most often, the Title Loan is short-term, so you will need to pay off the debt within one month.
Is It Possible To Get A Title Loan With Bad Credit?
The Title Loan is one of the most popular emergency financing options as it gives borrowers with any type of credit a chance to apply and receive money. Because the loan is secured, title lenders have a guarantee that the loan with interest will be paid on time. Thus, credit history is not a decisive factor in the approval of your application. Instead, lenders will pay your attention to monthly and annual income.
Bad Credit Title Loan Eligibility Criteria
In order to get a Title Loan without a car completely online on usnetloan.com, you will need to meet certain requirements of the selected lender. They may vary by state:
- Be a US citizen or an official resident who is at least 18 years of age or older
- Have a regular monthly source of income
- Have proof of identity such as a passport, driver’s license or government-issued ID
- Have an active bank account
- Provide a social security number
- Provide contact details such as phone and email.
How Can I Get Bad Credit Title Loan?
- Apply now. Research Title Loan lenders in your state and choose the one with the best interest rates and loan terms. Next, visit the location of the lender and go through a physical inspection of the car. If applying online, please provide recent photos of your vehicle.
- Wait for approval. After the inspection, the lender will offer you a loan amount, most often from 25% to 50% of the car’s value. Then you can discuss the terms of the loan and ask all your questions.
- Get money. After signing the contract, you will be able to receive funding within one business day and manage the money as you see fit.
Is It Risky To Apply For A Title Loan?
This loan is quite risky, because if you cannot pay the debt with interest on time, you risk losing your car. Lenders will be able to take it to consolidate the debt on the loan.