Abdominoplasty, popularly known as the tummy tuck is but no regular form of cosmetic surgery. Although its alliterative name makes it sound like a walk in the park, it is not. Rather, it is a rigmarole right from even the onset of deciding to get one; if it is right for you, finding the right doctor, the recovery process, etc.
Here, this article explains the step-by-step procedure of how to choose the right surgeon for perfet tummy tuck plastic surgeon.
Finding the Perfect Surgeon for Your Tummy Tuck
If you desire perfection in anything, be it shopping online, finding the perfect event planner for your wedding, or something as delicate as an abdominoplasty, at first you require
What is a Tummy Tuck and what is not a Tummy Tuck?
A tummy tuck is a surgery that involves the removal of excess fat and skin around the tummy area to create a smoother and firmer abdomen or abdominal profile as the case may be.
A good tummy tuck ought to look smoother and provide a slimmer abdominal contour and on the other hand, cases of bad abdominoplasty surgery have resulted in uneven sides and lopsided contours; an eyesore.
A tummy tuck is not an alternative to losing pounds of belly fat.
This Surgeon or That Surgeon?
When it comes to choosing the right surgeon for your abdominoplasty, the prior thing to do is to ensure that the surgeon of your choice is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons to perform an abdominoplasty. Now, this is necessary as not all plastic surgeons can perform tummy tucks.
Here, you need a great deal of information as this would help you ascertain what to ask your doctor.
Below is a list of questions to help you in your search for the perfect Abdominoplasty surgeon.
1. Are you trained in Plastic Surgery? If yes, where? This question often helps you avoid quack surgeons that have now pervaded most towns
2. How many years of experience do you have? Experience is indeed the best teacher, if someone is to get better at something so much so that they do it effectively, they must have had years’ worth of experience.
From here on, you could go ahead to ask personal questions if you are sure the verdict is that of a professional.
3. Is it a Tummy Tuck for me or not? More often than not, Surgeons already know what will happen to your body over the years if you should go through with it. They may then begin to ask you personal questions yourself; Why do you want a Tummy Tuck? If there are alternatives, will you take them? What would you recommend? Etc.
You can watch online from uwatchfree and also on ssrmovies popular site.
In choosing a surgeon who would provide what may be a life-altering surgery for you for better or for worse, you require patience.
In selecting the surgeon for your tummy tuck, you may want to speak to as many of them as you can find. Not only should you test their expertise, but you should also ensure you are comfortable around them; a hundred percent relaxed.
It’s also no crime if you desire to speak to people they may have performed the same surgery upon at one time or the other. Talk to them about the recovery phase.
Seek out as many certified Abdominoplasty Surgeons as you can.
Here is a list of commonly asked questions on Tummy Tucks.
1. Can a General Surgeon do a Tummy Tuck?
Not all general surgeons are trained to perform abdominoplasty. No, they cannot, and neither should they offer to.
2. How do I choose a Tummy Tuck Surgeon?
The best way to start is by asking your regular doctor for a referral and the best choice will be someone with vast experience in that field.
3. How Many Sizes do you lose after a Tummy Tuck?
While a person may lose several pounds after surgery, the average woman is expected to drop just about two to three dress sizes
4. How much is a Full Tummy Tuck?
Here, we are talking about figures, the average tummy tuck costs about $6,000.
5. Is a Liposuction Better than a Tummy Tuck?
This entirely depends on how much fat you want to lose. If it is more than merely a few pounds, Lip is perfect and an Abdominoplasty is the worst of choices.
Be sure to know what exactly your body goals are and with the tips above, finding a perfect surgeon for your Tummy Tuck and getting that perfect body should be indeed a walk in the park.