Disposable isolation gowns are considered to be non-reusable and usually made of nonwoven fabric.
The primary functions of disposable isolation gowns are to prevent the medical personnel and patients from being infected by microorganisms, blood, body fluids, and other infectious substances. Also, it keeps clothes clean and reduces the risk of cross-infection.
Composition of Disposable Isolation Gown
A disposable isolation gown, also known as a disposable surgical gown, is made of high-quality non-woven material. The thickness of the non-woven fabrics determines the quality of the protective clothing. Generally, disposable isolation gowns are made of 3 layers of non-woven fabrics.
- The outer layer has good water resistance and can prevent the penetration of liquid and blood/blood splashes to a certain degree, and protect the user from pollution;
- The middle layer has a filter function that can filter body fluids such as blood and body fluids;
- The inner layer has good water absorption performance, which can absorb moisture and make the skin comfortable.
Levels of Isolation Gown
Disposable isolation gowns are made of non-woven fabrics, polypropylene materials, polyethylene materials, and so on. The medical isolation gowns are mainly used in medical institutions for patients’ wear and doctors’ wear.
Isolation gowns are divided into different levels according to their protective effects.
The first level is a low-level isolation gown, which is the lowest level of protection and is only suitable for low-risk situations. This type of isolation gown will not protect the wearer from exposure to harmful substances, nor will it protect patients from external risks.
The second category is medium protection isolation clothing, which can protect from medium risk aerosols, splashes, or sprays into the air, but inactiveveagainst large quantities of fluids and high-pressure injection injuries.
Third-grade protective isolation clothing has a higher anti-permeability than grade-two protective clothing is lower than class-one protective clothing. It is suitable for dealing with patients with highly infectious diseases.
The fourth level is this high-level protection dress, the main barrier against water absorption and pressure injection injury, which can prevent the penetration of microorganisms from blood splashing and virus infection.
Uses of Isolation Gowns
Isolation gowns are used to protect patients from being infected by infectious bacteria by medical staff or prevent infective bacteria from spreading to the outside during the treatment. It is one of the important equipment for infection prevention and control in medical institutions.
Isolation gowns are usually made of disposable materials. They can be divided into full-length sleeves, short sleeves, and long sleeves. The full-length isolation gown is more thorough in protection than the short sleeve gown. It is easy to wear and can be stitched with adhesive tape. It is suitable for contact with patients with a high risk of infection and patients with blood, body fluids, secretions, and excretions.
The Function of Isolation Gown
Isolation gowns protect people from droplet infections caused by infected patients and help reduce the spread of infection among patients, relatives, and health care workers in hospitals.
Isolation gowns are a type of protective clothing worn by doctors during surgeries, experiments, and analyses involving infectious diseases or pathogenic microorganisms. Isolation gowns can effectively prevent medical staff from being exposed to or polluted by blood, body fluids, and secret ticket Toronto infection between medical staff and patients during clinical work.
- Medical isolation gowns are mainly used in hospitals to provide barrier protection for medical personnel and patients.
- Hospitals can also be used to prevent cross-infection between doctors and nurses and patients in other public places.
- The sleeves of the disposable medical isolation gown are long enough, and the cuffs are tight;
- The tie at the waist of the disposable medical isolation gown is sturdy, and can be tied up;
- There is elasticity at the cuff of the disposable medical isolation gown, which can make people wear it more comfortably;
- The front of the disposable medical isolation gown has a large overlap design, which makes it easy to wear clothes;
- The back of the disposable medical isolation gown can be opened with an adhesive tape design, making it easier to take off clothes.
Where to Get Certified Disposable Isolation Gowns
Crown Name is the industry leader in manufacturing disposable gowns. The company has a dedicated team to develop the best technology possible with its innovative design and quality. You can get a certified disposable isolation gown from https://www.crownname.com/. Crown Name Group products are sold in over fifty countries and regions worldwide.