We all know that technology isn’t perfect all the time, and we’ve faced our share of phone screen problems that are very hard to fix. Typical screen problems include battery drain, connectivity issues, overheating. App crashes, unresponsive screen, and many other types of problems. Below down I am going to mention some of the most common smartphone screen problems.
Check out our list of some of the most commonly occurring smartphones problems below and how to solve them.
- Frozen Smartphone Screen
- Vertical Lines on Screen
- Flickering Screen
- Completely Dead/Dark Screen
- Touch Screen Issues
- Frozen Phone Screen- This is a rare situation where your phone screen gets frozen, this can be bad if you own an old phone, but this cannot be a bigger problem if you own a new phone. In case of an older phone, restart your phone, and in case of a new phone, dry it using a hairdryer and then switching it back on. If the problem persists, you can consult a professional.
- Vertical Lines on Screen– This type of problem occurred when your phone had a bad fall. This type of problem occurs when your phone screen is damaged, or its ribbon cables are bent. If this happens, try to switch off the phone for a while (2-3 hours) and try turning it back on. If the problem is resolved, you are good to go, and if not, you need to consult a professional.
- Flickering Screen- This type of problem is quite common in AMOLED and Super AMOLED display. The most common solution is to update your phone, check any app or software causing the trouble. Once you find the cause, you can resolve the matter. But even after this flickering continues, then you need to consult an expert.
- Broken Phone Screen- Perhaps this is one of the most critical problems out there because there is no troubleshooting. Once your screen is broken, you have to replace it yourself or take it to someone professional like Samsung s9 Screen Repair Near Me. This particular problem is also the costlier one. There is no troubleshooting for this. Either you use a tempered glass or a protective phone case.
- Phone Screen Is Blank- If, in any case, your phone screen becomes completely dark, it can be due to a software crash, hardware issues. In this case, if it is a software-related issue and you know how to flash your phone, you can do that, and if not, you need to consult an expert to get your problem resolved. This type of situation is quite common in Sony smartphones. If you own one, you can consult the Sony Phone Repair service near you.
As an end-user, you must always know that fixing a cracked phone is always the job of experts who possesses advanced tools and high-end technologies to restore it to its normal condition. We all know it appears to be tempting to repair your smartphones to save money or out of enthusiasm. But unless and until you have the tools and the knowledge, don’t take the risk. DIY projects involve a lot of risks, and you may end up damaging the cellphone more. It is always good to consult an experienced mobile repair service provider to avail the best possible services. Instead of saving money, it can wreck your entire phone, and you can end up losing way more than money. It is always smart to take your smartphone, tablet, or laptop to the nearest service center as they will always use the OEM products that will last longer and are covered under warranty.