Want to get the most out of the best online casino bonus offers at top-rated casinos for Australians? Want to get familiar with all types of bonuses? Then stick around!
Each online casino provides bonuses to encourage players to register, make deposits, and play games. We have compiled a list of the most common ones to let you learn what’s offered and how to use it.
- Welcome bonus online casinos offer is the way of attracting players. Normally, it comes in the percentage to the initial deposit. For example, 100% matchup means that your deposit of $100 will be duplicated for free, so that you will have $200 on your casino account.
- No Deposit bonus is good for gamblers that prefer playing without depositing their money. It allows newcomers to try games for free. However, there might be some game restrictions to limit your gaming experience.
- High Roller bonus. It’s a compensation that high rollers get for their big deposits. Sometimes they get an automatic VIP Club membership and other rewards.
- Payment Method bonus. Sometimes, casinos encourage players to choose a certain payment method. This casino bonus online offer is common with new banking methods.
- Match Deposit bonus is a bonus credit that depends on your deposit. If 100% match bonus up to $200, you deposit $100 and get another $100 credit as a bonus. However, the ‘up to $200′ is the limit of the bonus. So, whether you deposit $200 or $300, the bonus is $200 anyway.
- No Wagering Requirement Bonus means that you don’t need to fulfill wagering requirements. What are wagering requirements? Generally, it’s how many times you should play through a casino online bonus before withdrawing your winnings. So, a $100 welcome bonus with x5 wagering requirement means that you have to play the bonus money at least five times before withdrawing your pending winnings.
There are plenty of super bonuses at casinos Down Under. Check them out now!