Accessing services across the border is now something of the past, and for good and bad reasons. There are so many streaming services, websites, and apps that have suddenly cropped up, but not all of them are accessible to users from anywhere in the world.
Such is the case with popular platforms like Netflix or Amazon Prime. Its services are only available to users living in the USA, its territories, and restrictively to a few countries globally.
Have you ever tried to watch your favorite movie on a particular service, got your snacks ready, gathered the family and a few essentials, only to find that the movie is not available in your region? How annoying is that!
Things like these occur very regularly now. However, there is a fix around it. There is software nowadays that can allow you to access as many services as you like! You could use a proxy, but again, that does not come with encryption nor offers servers for you to change your IP address. The outcome or results is a 50-50 chance.
This is why the best option is using a reliable VPN service. Even though most VPNs nowadays allow you to change your IP address, and offer great encryption and security for safe access, not all of them are reliable.
On the other hand, because some reliable VPNs are on the expensive side, users are now going for free VPNs. But, can a free VPN actually help you unblock regional and international services?
Are free VPNs reliable for bypassing geo-restrictions and blocks?
The short answer would be no, a free VPN is not strong nor secure enough to handle most tasks. Here is the situation: a free VPN comes with little to no servers compared to a premium one.
If that is the case, then how are you supposed to access services blocked in your country, or local services while traveling abroad?
Apart from a scarce number of servers, let’s talk about free VPN security for a minute. Free VPNs will make their monetary gains in some way or the other.
Just because a software is free does not mean that there is no catch to it. Free VPNs come with little to no encryption, nor offer the best or advanced security features for online protection.
These kinds of free software log your data, steal your information, hold back speeds, nor offer the best servers for you to safely access platforms. Plus, using a free VPN often means downloading it on a few devices, due to the lack of apps,
This is why using a premium VPN with a free trial is the best option. Premium VPNs are sometimes expensive, but as long as you are getting the job done, as long as you bypass ISP speed and bandwidth throttling, it is good to go.
With a free VPN, you have the choice to connect to more servers than imaginable. And, wherever you are in the world, you will be able to access any app, website, streaming or torrenting service you like.
How do you use a free trial VPN to bypass regional and international blocked services?
Now since you are aware that the majority of free VPNs are close to useless when it comes to unblocking or paving access to international or local sites, let us talk about how you can use a regular VPN’s free trial.
- First, choose a premium VPN that offers a free trial.
- Sign up with the service.
- Download and install the VPN on your device.
- Launch the VPN
- Sign in to your account.
- Connect to the server that you like and access the content within that region.
- Since your main target is to use a VPN’s free trial or its money-back guarantee, make sure you call the customer support and ask them to cancel your account and trial period before the time-slot ends. For starters, if you use a VPN that offers a 30 day money-back guarantee, you will need to contact the provider’s support chat and ask them to end the subscription before 30 days end.
How to choose a VPN that offers a free trial?
Again, just because the VPN is a premium and popular provider, does not mean all work the same. For this reason, you need to be able to choose one according to certain specifications. Here is how you can choose the best VPN that also offers a free trial:
- The most obvious one is making sure the VPN provider actually comes with a free trial and a refund policy, just in case the free trial is not enough time.
- Choose one that offers a large number of servers. You need to have multiple options to access a large number of services and from anywhere in the world.
- Great security and privacy features, since only the best VPNs offer them.
- Choose a VPN that offers apps for popular devices, and at the same time allows simultaneous connections.
- The ability to bypass ISP speed and bandwidth throttling.