MDMA or ecstasy
Read the article well; eat well substance abuse MDMA or ecstasy. Know or even if the addict did not die Drugs can also affect the drug users have many health disorders. BUY MDMA PILLS from Royal Meds Pharmacy without any prescription. In COVID situation it’s easy to buy online by just click on the highlighted link and visit on our website. And read some beneficial info about medicines and online store where to buy;
Meaning of Ecstasy
Ecstasy is known as full drug ecstasy (Ecstasy) is a synthetic drug that was originally developed to treat obesity. And sleep disorders but now it has stopped being used as a medicine. And become drugs in the form of capsules, powders and tablets.
Ecstasy was given another nickname as “Drug of love” or “love drug” because it can act to make the user feel loved. Or the warmth that has no place to go Ecstasy users often uses this drug to make them feel more sexual. It is also a drug that stimulates the addict to want to express everything in his heart.
Including making them feel energetic Awaken and more diligent than before who is sad or stressed, they often take ecstasy to make themselves feel happy. And more fun than ever. You can ORDER XANAX from royal meds pharmacy online just click on the highlighted link.
Side effects from taking E
Ecstasy affects chemicals in the brain within 30 minutes after taking the drug. The drug user will feel intoxicated for a period of about 3-6 hours, although the ecstasy will have a happy effect. And invigorating But it caused a lot of harm to the body. Side effects from eczema can be divided into two phases: short-term side effects. And long term side effects
1. Short-Term Side Effects of Ecstasy
Ecstasy affects two chemicals in the brain: norepinephrine. Norepinephrine and serotonin make users feel euphoric, happy, but at the same time make them more sensitive to pain and aggression.
Some of the short-term side effects of ecstasy on your body include:
- Feel paranoid heavy anxiety
- High blood pressure
- Abnormal heart rhythm
- Increased body temperature, known as “overheating” (Hyperthermia)”
- Purple urine
- Frequent biting or gnashing of teeth
- Tight muscles and uncontrollable muscle contraction
- Worsening vision
- Dizziness or fainting
2. Long-Term Side Effects of Ecstasy
Ecstasy users will need more and more doses of the drug as they become addicted and the effects of ecstasy can have a significant impact on heart function cause high blood pressure abnormal heart rhythm and can cause an acute heart attack it can be said that the long-term side effects of ecstasy can be fatal and GET ADDERALL ONLINE by clicking on the highlighted link.
In addition, ecstasy also affects the functions of other systems in the body, such as:
- Frantic, more aggressive than before
- Insomnia, not getting enough rest
- The fetus may have abnormal organs.
Some drug users may have a hangover after the drug wears off. They will experience depression, depression, insomnia, muscle pain, loss of appetite, and finally, when an overdose is taken. The addict will experience hallucinations high blood pressure Kidney failure, seizures, and eventually death. Ecstasy is an expensive drug. Drug manufacturers may therefore mix other drugs into pills to make drugs cheaper, such as K heroin, which will make the effect of the drug more intense and is harmful to the body many times more
Treatment for ecstasy
There are several methods of drug treatment for ecstasy addicts, for example:
Psychotherapy treatment it is a therapy for people with psychiatric conditions that lead to drug addiction, such as depression or depression.
Environmental therapy it is a therapy that requires the cooperation of close people. And family members to make the environment around the user change including rehabilitating the addict’s mental state so that he does not want to go back to taking drugs again
Drug detoxification therapy it is a drug therapy during an overdose of the patient. Or heavily intoxicated your doctor will prescribe medication to treat symptoms of drug abuse, such as mania. In addition, addicts may take cold showers and drink fruit juices to make them feel comfortable. And more comfortable
Therapy for the treatment of drug cravings your doctor will prescribe dopamine stimulants which is a mood regulator and feeling make the drug addicts want less
Therapy to prevent relapse as behavioral therapy and giving advice to those who are addicted to ecstasy not to return to the drug again Including practicing how to deal with risky situations that lead to drug addiction again.
The legal penalty for ecstasy
Another drug is classified as a category 1 narcotic, which is a drug that has no medical benefit whatsoever. And severe punishment for the body makes ecstasy illegal and may be subject to the following penalties:
- Possession of these drugs carries a maximum prison term of 10 years, a fine of up to 200,000, or both.
- If it is produced, imported or exported for the purpose of distributing narcotics of Category 1, it will be punishable by life imprisonment. Fines up to 5,000,000 baht or may face the death penalty.
- Ecstasy is a drug that is produced in a lab. Or illegal places it is also a drug that can be called by many names. You may therefore be tricked into taking ecstasy, where the solicitor may call ecstasy by any other plausible name.
- It’s a good idea if someone convinces you to take drugs by any name. You absolutely avoid rejection. because of the experimental drug use only once May lead to drug addiction which is difficult to withdraw and cause you to suffer with deteriorating health Including it may take a long time to successfully stop the drug.