When it comes to taking care of trees, there are two main types of professionals: arborists and tree surgeons. So, which one is the best? In this blog post, we will compare arborists vs. tree surgeons and help you decide which one is right for you. Arborists are experts in the maintenance of trees. They have a degree in arboriculture or a related field, and they are familiar with the best ways to care for trees. On the other hand, tree surgeons are professionals who focus on tree removal and tree trimming. They usually have experience working with chainsaws and other power tools, and they know how to remove trees safely.
Tasks that a tree surgeon do but an arborist don’t
- Tree surgeons are trained to fell trees, whereas arborists are not.
- Tree surgeons can use specialized equipment, including chainsaws and stump grinders, whereas this is not part of the arborist’s job.
- Tree surgeons are qualified to carry out tree surgery, which may involve tasks such as removing diseased or damaged branches, whereas arborists are not.
Tasks that an arborist do but a tree surgeon dont
- Arborists are qualified to carry out tree work, which may involve tasks such as trimming branches or removing leaves and can help you treat different types of plant diseases, whereas tree surgeons don’t.
- Arborists are experienced in dealing with different types of plants, including both shrubs and trees. Arborists have a degree in arboriculture or a related field, and they are knowledgeable about the best ways to care for the tree.
- Arborists can often provide advice on the planting and care of trees, whereas tree surgeons may not be able to do so.
Arborists vs. tree surgeons? Whom to Hire?
Of course, you can always hire both! An arborist can help you with the care of your trees, and a tree surgeon can help you remove any unwanted trees. Hiring both types of professionals will ensure that your trees are healthy and well-cared for.
Why do you need a tree surgeon or an arborist?
If you need someone to fall a tree or carry out tree surgery, you will need to hire a tree surgeon. If you simply need someone to provide advice on tree care or carry out tree work, such as trimming branches, you can hire an arborist. Find More about what are arborists vs. tree surgeons
Who is better??
So, which one is the best? It really depends on your needs. If you need someone to help you care for your trees, then an arborist is probably the best choice. If you need to remove a tree from your property, then a tree surgeon is probably the best choice. Ultimately, it is up to you to choose who is best for the task at hand. abtrees.com.au will be able to help you with any tree-related task that you may need. Contact us today to find out more.
Do you have any experience working with arborists or tree surgeons? Let us know in the comments below! And if you need help finding a professional to care for your trees, contact us today. Thanks for reading!