In the past, Google Play and Apple’s App Store were the only way to reach a large audience of smartphone users. However, in recent years app stores from other companies have started to appear. This has opened up a whole new market for app developers like yourself! If you haven’t yet tried your hand at submitting an Android app to Huawei’s App Store, this blog post will cover everything you need to know about publishing on Huawei’s platform.
Huawei App Bundle is a new channel to help your apps get discovered. With App Bundle, you can upload multiple APKs with a promotional banner and description for free. The promotion will run for 14 days on the main page of the Huawei App Store.
What is an app bundle?
App bundles are bundles of two or more apps that can be purchased together for a discounted price. These bundles are often created by developers and publishers, but sometimes they are also created by third-party companies who aggregate multiple apps.
The app bundle is a way to offer multiple apps at lower prices than they would be individually. In exchange, users receive one large app with several smaller ones included. This allows developers to garner more exposure and increase revenue per download.
How to submit an app bundle to the Huawei App Store
If you are a developer and want to get your apps published on the Huawei App Store, you can submit a bundle. A bundle makes it easier for users to install multiple apps as one package. It also allows users to update all of the apps with one click, reducing the time needed for updating each app individually.
Step 1: Register for a Huawei Developer Account. The first step is to register yourself here as a Huawei Developer
Step 2: Get into AppGallery Connect and fill-out the app info
Step 3: Upload your assets
Step 4: Localization
Step 5: Choose your class and put up for review.
Why should app developers take advantage of the app bundle?
App bundles are a great way for app developers to gain exposure and drive revenue growth. Software bundles have been around forever – from the days of physical media, right up until today’s digital content. People love bundles, because they get more bang for their buck! When it comes to mobile applications, many app developers are still taking advantage of this tried and true marketing strategy. But why?
There are some benefits of using app bundle:
- Higher efficiency
- Faster download
- Size reduction
- Integrated codes
- Increased app installations and decreased uninstallations
- Reduce manual effort
- Dynamic delivery enabled
How to prepare for an app bundle?
App bundles are a great way to get your app in front of new audiences, but they aren’t as simple as submitting an app and walking away. There are many things to consider when preparing for a bundle–the goal of this post is to outline the key steps you should take before your app enters the bundle arena, ensuring a successful experience!
To construct app bundles, observe those steps:
- Download Android Studio 3.2 or higher—it is the perfect manner to feature characteristic modules and construct app bundles.
- Build an Android App Bundle the usage of Android Studio. You also can install your app to a related tool from an app package deal through editing your run/debug configuration and deciding on the choice to set up APK from the app package deal. Keep in mind, the use of this selection affects longer construct instances while as compared to constructing and deploying most effectively an APK.
- If you are now no longer the user of the IDE, you may instead construct an app package from the command line.
- Deploy your Android App Bundle through the use of it to generate APKs which you install to a tool.
- Enroll into app Play App Signing. Otherwise, you can not add your app package to the Play Console.
- Publish your app package to Google Play.
The app bundle is definitely a great move from Huawei towards accommodating more users and also attracting more developers to the App Store! It’s also a good strategy that fits perfectly with their multiple hardware devices as well as their aggressive marketing strategies.