Health

A Look into Kim Kardashian’s Exact Diet and Exercise Routine

While Yasmine Sabry is known in the Arab world for her beautiful “honey eyes“, Kim Kardashian West is known all over the world for her “gorgeous body“. In fact, people across the globe are all dying to know her exercise routine, as well as her diet so that they can have a body like hers.

Kim Kardashian has said that she works out six days a week. When she works out, she mainly focuses on her core strength, fitness, as well as weight loss. In addition, she sticks to a strict diet routine which is responsible for helping her get her body back after giving birth.

This post is designed to give you a sneak peek into her diet, as well as her exercise routine. Kardashian is known to follow the Atkins diet, which focuses mainly on cutting out carbohydrates from one’s diet and adding a lot of healthy fats and protein.

Read below to find out what she eats and how she exercises in order to achieve that great body.

Kim Kardashian’s Diet

As mentioned above, Kim Kardashian owes her great post-pregnancy figure to the Atkins diet. When you’re on the Atkins diet, you will have to cut out your carbohydrate intake. Instead of carbohydrates, you will have to make sure that you add a lot of protein into your diet, as well as some healthy fats.

After a while, you will not have to start reintroducing carbohydrates back into your diet. However, you must ensure that you reintroduce carbohydrates in tiny portions. This is done so that you can avoid complete carb deprivation.

Kim Kardashian has said that she has actually strayed from the Atkins diet a few times by adding carbohydrates into a diet. The Atkins diet comes with some really strict rules, and now and again, Kardashian breaks the rules.

Kim has said that her trainer always recommends that she eats simple carbs right before, and after, a training session. In fact, her trainer recommends things like sweet potatoes, as well as foods with small amounts of fat and protein, such as chicken. Her trainer also suggests that she eats a lot of veggies with her meals. This is because veggies will actually do a good job breaking down, as well as absorbing, protein, carbs, and fat.

When they first started working together, Kardashian’s trainer made sure that her pantry didn’t have anything unhealthy or processed unnecessarily. In fact, they had to get rid of things such as rice crispy treats, vanilla wafers, as well as graham crackers. Sticking to this diet has helped Kim Kardashian lose around 31 kgs after pregnancy.

Kim Kardashian’s Workout Routine Exercise

Melissa, who is Kim’s trainer, provides a rigorous schedule that Kim Kardashian should follow. This includes working out a total of 6 days per week.

Kardashian has to wake up its 5:30 every day so that she can exercise for 90 minutes. During those 90 minutes, she focuses on gym workouts, ensuring that she does heavy weights and little cardio. Kim says that for one year, she has worked out really hardcore with a bodybuilder

Kardashian, with the help of her trainer, does a lot of leg and butt workouts, while at the same time, focusing on building muscle. Of the six days, one day is dedicated to ab workouts, although they always make sure that they cover all the bases.

Her trainer has said that they dedicate 85% of their workouts to weight training, while the other 15% is dedicated to cardio. Kardashian always loves working the back of her legs, focusing on her hamstrings and booty.

Kardashian is known to stick to her workout regimen. In fact, she always works out as she is supposed to every day, no matter what. Even if she gets too busy, and has a lot to do throughout the day, Kim Kardashian always makes sure that she never cancels her workouts. This is probably one of her exercise secrets.

It is this dedication that has allowed Kim Kardashian to have such a great body even after two pregnancies. This dedication to her workout routine is quite admirable, and we can actually a thing or two from it.

Of course, this may seem unachievable to a lot of people. However, the thing with working out is that once you’ve made it part of your routine, you’ll find it really simple to stick to it.

Conclusion

If you have ever wanted to look like Kim Kardashian, then you should definitely follow her diet. Not only that, but you should also make sure that you start a workout routine that works for you, and make sure that you stick to it. Just like everything else, working out requires a lot of dedication and willpower. Therefore, make sure that you do not stray from your workout routines if ever you’re going to lose weight successfully.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top button